Autel Robotics X Star Premium specificationsThe Autel X Star Pr. comes with an excellent list of specifications. Here is what you can expect with your model:
- Dimensions – Weighing in at an ultra-light 3.13 pounds, this drone has a 19.5″ width, 8.5″ height, and 19.5″ deep body structure.
- HD Live view – This model can provide a streaming video view at a distance of 1.2 miles. Adding the Starlink app to your Apple or Android smartphone will also give you access to waypoints and other autonomous flight modes.
- LCD display remote – An intuitive remote, the LCD gives you information at a glance in regards to your flight, as well as single-touch selections for sending your drone home, starting it up, hovering, and more.
- Dual GPS – Features a robust navigation system, with Securefly technology to avoid magnetic interference and Starpoint positioning for those situatons where you cannot get a good GPS signal.
- 4k Ultra HD video camera – With a 1280 x 120 and 720 x 240 resolutions available you are sure to have a nice view of the action. Stillshot pictures rate in at 12 megapixels too, so you can capture some stunning photos of your flights with the Autel X Star.
- Autel Robotics support – Tech support comes with your drone and as a bonus, you can get it 7 days a week. Not too shabby.
What comes in the boxAside from your drone, you will get:
- Your controller
- Spare propellers
- 64 gigabyte micro SD for making and storing your adventures on video
- Your battery
- An ultra-cool carrying case (A part of the Premium package)
The prosSo, what did we like about the X Star Premium package? Quite a lot, actually. Here is a list of what we enjoyed:
- Easy to fly – This is a nice piece of tech and rather than make things complicated they went with intuitive control for the drone. Just about anyone can fly it and enjoy it with ease.
- The carrying case is awesome – The hard case that comes with the premium package is both durable and attractive. You’ll look sharp transporting your drone from point A to point B.
- Flight time – 25 minutes! this is an excellent flight time and with an hour recharge period and a few extra batteries you can spend a lot of quality time with your drone.
- Homing feature – When the power is running low then your drone will turn-tail and head for the spot that you have designated as home. This is a very useful feature.
” You can use it for paintball surveillance.”
- Navigation – With or without GPS you have an excellent navigation system on-board that you can rely on, setting waypoints and more. It’s a fun feature and if you haven’t experienced it with other models before then you are going to love it.
- Sturdy – This is a well-made, robust drone.
- Free SD card – Not making you buy your own SD card is a touch of class and always appreciated.
- 4k quality photos – The camera is a good one and the pictures are crisp and beautiful.
- Long HD video range – You won’t have to worry about losing video so easily as you might with a lesser model. With a whopping 1.2 miles at your disposal you can use it for paintball surveillance or possibly even explore the local woods a bit to see them with a different perspective. You’ll defnitely appreciate the Autel X Star Premium range factor.
- Ready to fly immediately – You are pretty much ready to go out of the box. If you give this as a Christmas present then don’t open it until after Christmas lunch or dinner or you might have to chase the drone’s new owner outside first.
- 7-day-a-week support – Autel Robotics backs their products and will provide you with support 7 days a week for your new drone. You might not need it, as controls and such are intuitive, but if you have any questions or experience issues with your new drone then it is nice to know that they are there for you.
- Heavy – Well, relatively speaking. The unit itself is only 3.2 pounds but there is also the case and accessories. Arguably this can be good, however, as the weight makes it more resistant to heavy winds.
- No anti-collision algorithms – When it comes to steering, you are on your own. There are no automatic dollicsion avoidance algorithms set with the unit. Thankfully it is robust so if you do happen to experience a crash or two then you should be okay as long as you aren’t dogfighting another drone or playing ‘chicken’.
Is the Autel X Star Premium Drone Worth the Hype?
When considering the Autel X Star Premium Drone, it’s essential to read an authentic autel x star premium drone review to assess its worth. This comprehensive analysis highlights the drone’s features, capabilities, and performance, allowing you to make an informed decision. Evaluating its flight time, camera quality, and intelligent flight modes will help determine if the hyped drone lives up to expectations.